Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 20, 2009

Eli amazes me. His little mind is going continuously. He's getting really good at putting this 60 piece John Deere puzzle together. He puts it together and takes it apart, so he can do it all over again. I'm so glad he's determined and has such a capacity to concentrate for such long periods of time.



I FINALLY got some sleep today. I haven't slept for more than a few hours at a time, since last Thursday. So when the little guy crawled up on my lap for nap time, I just decided to take a nap with him.



After Bayleigh got home from school, we all headed off to the library for some good reading material. The kids really like the library. And so do I!



I stopped by the grocery store on the way back home, and picked up a few items for supper.


Gotta love burritos!

No comments:

Post a Comment