Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 28, 2009

Another busy day! I spent the morning moving the furniture, vacuuming, and "Resolving" parts of the carpet, and then we all headed into town to run errands and let Bayleigh put her piggy bank money in her savings account. (The little thief has swiped over $100 in change from various locations . . . like Dave's change pile next to the coffee pot . . . our coat pockets . . . the bottom of my bag . . . under the couch cushions . . . and who knows where else!)

After we got back from town, we took the kids out to sled! This is the first time we've got to go sledding this winter. It seems like we'll get a little snow here or there, but not enough to participate in such fun outdoor activities as this . . .



From the looks on these guy's faces, I'm not sure who's having more fun here . . .




Even after they'd both turned to Popsicles . . . Eli still wanted to sled "one more time".




And of course I couldn't NOT get a picture of myself playing in the snow! So here's my self portrait for the day. I think I like my silhouette in blue . . .



I wrapped up my day with two loads of dishes and putting two shelving units together for the pantry.

Bed will feel REALLY good tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment