Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6, 2009

No water today! We worked all day on changing over the plumbing and moving the water heater, water softner, etc. into the basement. Dave's still working on the finishing touches and personally I'm waiting for the toilet to be hooked up. I'd rather hold it, than freeze my fanny off in the great outdoors.



I did manage to sweep off the front steps and put out the new door mat. I'll paint the outside of the door when the weather is warmer.




And Eli has really been missing his big sister since she started back to school. I think the feeling is mutual. She went straight for baby brother as soon as she got off the bus.




Then she had to call her cousin Kasey to catch up on things, since Kasey had an eye appointment today and didn't make it to school. These girls!


My housecleaning has taken two steps back, due to all the re-arranging and moving around, so I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow! From the looks of things, it may take WEEKS!

1 comment:

  1. Kyla, I just love the color of their hair! I always wanted to have hair exactly that color. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete