Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15, 2009

I was up all night with a sick little girl . . . coughing and crying and crying some more. Dave took her to the doctor this morning and come to find out she has croup!



I'll probably keep her home from school again tomorrow, just so she can get fully recouperated. At least her fever isn't quite as bad as it was last night.

On another note, I have to say that I admire this man. He's been criticized and blamed for everything from war, to the poor economy, to people's personal tradgedies, and yet he has still maintained his integrity through it all. He's never waivered in his faith, and he's stood firm for what he thought was right.



I'm sure he's looking forward to enjoying life outside the Office, and I feel fortunate that this man was in the White House at such a crutial time in our country's history.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you 100% I am very excited that his new residence is not too far from my house. Who knows maybe I'll bump into the former first lady at Joann's?

    ReplyDelete