Saturday, January 17, 2009

January 17, 2009

Every time I get the vacuum cleaner out to vacuum the living room floor, I hear . . .


Ready . . . Set . . . Go! It's like opening up the starting gates for the Kentucky Derby.



Around and around the living room chair we go! Until . . .



our batteries finally run out. I'm glad my oldest is feeling up to this game today. She's still recouperating slowly, but I think it's getting better.



And Eli has finally decided he like's to watch something other than "Cars" and "Max and Ruby". Thank heavens for Wood and Beez (his nickname for Woody and Buzz)!

* Edited 01-18-2009 . . .

After Bible Study last night, some dear friends that I hadn't seen for AGES, came over to go through some of my old scrapbooking stash. (I have three huge totes of things separated out to sell.) Since they were both doing some scrapbooking last night, they thought a little shopping sounded wonderful.

Even though the kids and I didn't make it to bed until about 11:00 p.m., we all had a blast visiting and catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment