Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 4, 2009

Today I turned . . .


It was a typical, average, ordinary Sunday. I taught Sunday school while tackling Eli in the nursery, so it was a little hectic. I snuck this picture of my church, as I was driving down a side street. I love the fact that I got the old outhouse in this one.



Dave took off work today and worked on the plumbing in the addition, while we were at church. Later, he and Bayleigh baked me a cake . . .




and Dave fixed me a WONDERFUL meal of steak, shrimp, scallops and fried spaghetti. I'm SO stuffed. But man that was good! What a great birthday!

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday!

    I like that photo of the church. :)

    btw .. I popped over from Shutter Sisters and will have to watch for photos of Jewel. I am a sucker for weimy photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fried spaghetti? I have never heard of this but am very intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! I'm so sorry I missed your special day.

    ReplyDelete