Monday, January 19, 2009

January 19, 2009

Flurries this morning . . .



a trip to the pediatrician with Eli . . .




the dreaded trip to Wal-Mart for groceries . . . (I felt like a trespasser, and I was WAY outside my comfort zone, sneaking my camera into Wal-Mart. Does anyone else feel this way? Or is it just me? Maybe I just have issues.)




and then a few brighter spots in our day. Bayleigh reading her school books all by herself . . . (I'm so proud of her!)



and a fabulous sunset to end the day!



I really want to become a little bolder in my photography. Normally I would NEVER have had the guts to take my camera into the pediatrician's office or Wal-Mart, but hopefully my courage will grow, in searching for new photo fodder.

2 comments:

  1. Kyla, your sunsets are so beautiful! I know what you mean about bringing your camera into places you wouldn't ordinarily bring it. I felt kind of funny pulling my camera out at Sam's Club to take a picture of my beverage of choice (Coca-Cola).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fill very silly dragging my camera with me everywhere I go but when I got the shot of my favorite fruit on Sunday I let it go :)

    ReplyDelete