Saturday, January 3, 2009

December 31, 2008

Today was our last day at Dave's parent's house. Bayleigh has been running around cleaning, picking up and helping out the whole time we've been here. It's a wonderful help, but sometimes I think she's a little TOO helpful! I'm not going to complain though . . . I'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts. I'm sure this phase will end way too soon for me.




On the way back home, I asked Dave if he'd drive around the Capital building, so I could take a few photos. He's a sweetheart. I know he thinks I'm certifiable at times, what with all the photos I take . . . and the weird requests I make of him, just to get a few pictures . . . but when at all possible, he complies. Thanks honey!



And I think this trip has taken it's toll on my little guy. He was SO tired. And all he wanted was to be held. He just wanted to go home. As nice as it is to visit . . . there truly is "no place like home!"

We didn't bring in the New Year like most, but I don't think we were missed all that much. And the sleep we were in desparate need of . . . ahhhhh. Sometimes there's just nothing more satisfying than laying in your own bed enjoying a dreamless slumber.


No comments:

Post a Comment