Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January 7, 2009

With Bayleigh off to school and Eli hanging out with daddy for the day, I got the outside of the kitchen cabinets all cleaned off, and the refridgerator cleaned out.



And while everyone was gone . . . I put on some of my favorite music and sang along! I haven't done that in AGES, and it was SO fun! I really don't like to put my family through the torture of my singing . . . and those FOUR tubs of butter in the fridge . . . I have NO idea! Dave must have kept forgetting that he'd already picked some up.

Overall, I'd say it was a productive housecleaning day in the hacienda!

1 comment:

  1. Kyla, I wish I could say that I have had a productive house-cleaning day in this hacienda but that hasn't been the case for MONTHS! Yikes, I'm hoping to see some results today but its still too early to tell. :)

    ReplyDelete