Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11, 2009

There was a gorgeous sunrise this morning . . .



Unfortunately my little guy was still vomiting, so I called in an appointment at the pediatricians. Of course it's something viral that just has to run it's course, so there wasn't much relief there.

And I'm just curious, but does anyone know what happens when mommy comes down deathly ill for a few days?



You guessed it! A mountain of laundry . . .


a messy kitchen . . .

and a sink full of dishes.

After the dog show tomorrow it looks like I'll be tackling the mess. Apparently no one else knows how to run the washing machine or the dishwasher around here. Maybe I should teach a class on some of the basics . . . hmmmm?

Oh yes . . . my hubby just informed me this morning that his parents last day of work at Yellowstone was today and they'll be heading home tomorrow. He's guessing they'll be stopping through on their way home. HAVE MERCY!

All I can say is . . . DEAL WITH IT! I'm still recouperating from whatever bug I've managed to catch and I haven't had a decent moments sleep in about 5 days.

Just keepin' it real folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment