Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 12, 2009

Another beautiful sunrise, with a busy day scheduled . . .



Dave found this little guy on his way back from biking, and brought it home to show the kids. I thought it was cute, how gentle Eli was being with it.



After I marathon cleaned, we headed off to the dog show around 10:30. I still wasn't up to par, and Eli had JUST gotten over his bout of vomiting yesterday, but I'd promised Brenda that I'd take pictures if I could, and Bayleigh would have been very disappointed if she hadn't have gotten to show "Bear". Bear belongs to Aunt Stacey, but Bayleigh has pretty well put her stamp on him . . .




Even though Eli wasn't old enough to show, they were nice enough to let him participate in the 5-8 year old division . . .


Truth be known . . . I think he did a better job than Bayleigh. But don't tell her I said that. ;) Bear got a workout today!

No comments:

Post a Comment