Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 17, 2009

Fuzz Face has started coming out each morning, to wait for the bus with Bayleigh . . .



and Eli has to get some squeezing time in, too. So I'm sure Fuzz Face will wise up very soon and just stay hidden. Until then, she will just have to deal with all the cuddling.



While we wait for the bus, Eli has to get a handful of rocks to give grandma (who happens to be Bayleigh's bus driver) . . .




and he gives her his "treasures" right after Bayleigh boards the bus. Then he gives her a big wet zerbert. The little stinker . . .




As for my retreat . . . I've finished painting Big Bertha and she is awaiting her new home. I managed to get hubby to put up enough of the trim that I could get her moved this coming weekend. I can't wait to start getting things put into place!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've been a busy lady!!

    The kitty is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete