Friday, September 11, 2009

September 7, 2009

YAY! More fog!



The view from my living room . . .



Just because some days I stay in my jammies, doesn't mean I don't get things accomplished. Some days I just hit the ground running and don't take time to change into more suitable attire. This is actually what I wore outside this morning to take pictures of the sunrise. Hope my neighbors and passing traffic don't mind my eccentricity.




After a crazy morning of housework, my hubby decided to take the kids to the zoo. So I got myself put together, and drove down to one of the river accesses . . .




To work on a journaling challenge. I must say it was nice getting away from all the housework that was still calling my name, to soak up some of God's beautiful creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment