Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September 15, 2009

I'm glad I "borrowed" this Implement Magazine from my dad. Eli could browse through it for HOURS, naming all the equipment. Maybe farming IS in our blood . . .



This was one of those rare mornings that we didn't have a gorgeous sunrise. It was overcast and rained for a good portion of the day.

Bayleigh got violently ill two minutes before the bus came, so I kept her home from school. After that initial bout she felt fine all day . . . until about 3:00 in the afternoon. It soon took it's toll on her . . .



Although I didn't get everything picked up and straightened out from yesterday's "adventure", I did make quite a dent in all the junk on the floor. Two trash bags full were disposed of, thank you very much! ;)



And after Dave got home from his dentist appointment, he was nice enough to watch the kids while I went upstairs to prime "Big Bertha".


There's a story behind this desk, but I'll save it for my other blog . . .

and post it AFTER I've finally finished setting up my space.

I'm hoping the kids feel better tomorrow . . . and me too for that matter. I'd really like to shake whatever this is.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. That poor thing. All these people getting sick is crazy. Hope she is feeling better soon.

    Keep up the good work on your projects. Looks like your getting a lot accomplished

    ReplyDelete