Saturday, September 5, 2009

September 3, 2009

The third sunrise of the month.

The Tooth Fairy did indeed visit last night . . .

Bayleigh was excited to get to school and show her friends that she'd lost her first tooth.


While we waited for the bus, I took a few moments to play. Our barbed wire fence really needs to come down, but I think it made for an interesting shot this morning.

And the kids have both went through fazes of picking "fox tails". By the thousands . . .

Although they're not my first choice for a bouquet, I still appreciate the thought behind them. And they are quite pretty in the right setting.
My little girl was SO tired after school. We read through her homework and she immediately sacked out on the couch.
Since it's a four day weekend, we decided to treat the kids to a campfire with hot dogs and s'mores. A nice way to end the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment