Saturday, September 5, 2009

September 2, 2009

Another gorgeous sunrise!



I tried my hand at spray painting this afternoon. Here's the before . . .



and after two cans of spray paint it still needs a second coat. Guess I'll be making another trip to Lowe's.



Along with the spray painting, I painted all the trim for my "retreat", and then Dave and I took the kids fishing, after Bayleigh got home from school.




We didn't catch anything, but the kids sure did have fun playing in the mud along the river bank.

As soon as we got home from fishing, Dave, Stacey and I hopped on our bikes and rode for a half hour. We came home to this . . .




Bayleigh finally pulled her loose tooth (with a little assistance from grandma).



She was over the moon about finally losing a tooth. And now we settle in to wait for the Tooth Fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment