Friday, June 19, 2009

June 13, 2009

Today I didn't really feel all that energetic . . . but with our garage sale coming up in a few weeks, I thought I'd better get on the ball and do some sorting and purging. So I brought all the kids clothes downstairs and sorted. I was VERY ruthless in my choices of what to keep and what to get rid of, and I'm happy to say that I almost completely finished going through Eli's clothing and I now know what we've got and what we may need in the near future.



I also brought down a bag of the kids' stuffed toys, that I'd put away for safe keeping. They both had a blast burying each other in them . . .


Next week, I'm hoping to dig into Bayleigh's clothes . . . we'll see what I can get done!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've got a great start to a great garage sale!!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete