Sunday, June 7, 2009

June 7, 2009

There was a lot of creating going on today. We started out with a few games of Candyland . . .



and then moved on to the Play-Doh. While I was keeping Eli busy with the Play-Doh . . .




Bayleigh shut herself in her room to play with the Lite Brite that I picked up at a yard sale yesterday . . .



Who knew these little pegs would keep her entertained for HOURS?! I'd say this was WELL worth the money.




Tonight I cut up our first cucumber from the garden. It tasted pretty close to heaven . . .



Can't wait for the next few to come along! This one went down like a box of Godiva Chocolates.

1 comment:

  1. Vegetables you grow in your own garden ALWAYS taste better...partly because you know all the swwat and hard work that went into them and partly because they are just crazy fresh. My fav thing to grow is tomatoes. I just LOVE them....I eat them like an apple...much to my husband's dismay. Hmmmm...my mouth is watering already!

    ReplyDelete