Saturday, June 13, 2009

June 8, 2009

It was SO hot today. But I'm still holding off in regards to turning the A/C on. Unfortunately even with all the windows open and the ceiling fans going, it was still a little on the uncomfy side while I was doing all the laundry, cleaning the bedrooms and taking out the trash. I actually perspired! And that right there is a rare occurrence . . . Luckily I finished my Monday to-do's early, which allowed me to head to the beach with the family . . .



Eli played in the gravel/sand, and acted like he had an aversion to getting in the water. His experience in the creek last week was a little chilly, and I don't think he wanted a repeat.




Bayleigh, however, had no problems diving in . . .



I DID manage to coax the little guy down to the edge of the water, and slowly got him acclimatized to the temperature . . .



and then he braved a trip out to daddy and had a lot of fun. It was a great way to cool down after cleaning house all day.

I ended up taking so many pictures I filled my 2GB card for the first time ever. WOW! 614 pictures. I'm gonna have to get another card . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment