Friday, June 19, 2009

June 14, 2009

After church, I ended up doing a lot of piddling around the house. I usually just rest and enjoy the kids, but they seemed occupied with their own little things, so I was at a loss with what to do with myself. I ended up doing several loads of laundry and for supper, I made this weird oriental style meatloaf. It was really yummy, but don't ask me for the recipe! It was one of those "a little of this" and "a little of that" kinda things . . .



Bayleigh was occupied with getting all of her little pony's hair brushed out (which took several hours), and when she was done she wanted me to come in and see how beautiful they looked.

** On a side note, I found that cute little sewing chair at a yard sale this past Thursday. Twenty dollars sure beats the $150 that the furniture store had marked on the chair that went with Bayleigh's bed/desk ensemble! Not to mention, this little chair has some pretty neat storage under the seat, and it's solid as a ROCK. **




Bayleigh also helped me make "homemade" popsicles this afternoon. It was a nice, cool rewarding treat after supper . . .




And it was lemonade flavored . . . my little guys favorite!



We're still trying to hold off on turning on the A/C, but the forecast isn't looking good! I think the hot weather is here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment