Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl! Technically you weren't born until 9:49 p.m. on this date back in 2003, so I'm capturing a few of the last 5 year old pictures I can take of you, before you officially turn six tonight!



Sleeping late . . .



Playing with our little science type contraption . . .




Trying on your new bicycle helmet . . . (I'm hoping to teach you to ride a bike this summer.)




Playing mini golf with your friend Ella . . .



And eating at El Jimador for a late supper. I can't believe you're six years old! It seems like only yesterday, that we were bringing you home from the hospital. You're truly a blessing to me and I'm so, so proud to be your mommy!

I love you sweetie and I hope you had a fun and memorable birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment