Sunday, June 7, 2009

June 6, 2009

I caught my little guy talking on his banana this morning. He's such an innovative little thinker . . .



and later I caught him in Bayleigh's room, with one of her sticker packs. Guess he thought he'd detail his dump truck . . .




Then I caught the kids (namely Bayleigh) playing dress up. After observing their antics for a few moments, I found that they were playing the scene from Cinderella where the princess loses her glass slipper, and the Prince finds her and asks her to marry him. Hearing my two year old saying, "Will You Marry Me?", made mommy's heart stop for a few seconds.




Last night after I put the kids to bed, I took my camera out on the deck and captured a few pictures of my hanging plant, with the moon in the background. It's beautiful, but I can't wait until it stops shining in the bedroom windows and keeping me up. We've GOT to get blinds!




That will be at the top of a future shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment