Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 15, 2009

I finally got a picture of momma birdie . . . she's an elusive little rascal. To get this shot, I had to switch to my zoom lens; sneak out the back door and around the deck; and ease my way toward the nest . . .



she's sitting on her second batch of babies right now, and I'm wondering how many she will have this time around . . .



My yucca plant is in full bloom right now, too. It seems to be running a little late this year, but I could be mistaken . . .




This Tiger Lily ended up as a gift to grandma. Eli picked it right after I took pictures of it . . .




Dave, Eli and I went birthday shopping for Bayleigh, while grandma watched Bayleigh. It looks like she ended up having Kasey, too. (IMAGINE THAT!) My little girl has nothing at all against getting dirty, either . . . as you can tell from the dirt stained knees and grubby elbows.



On the way back home with the kids, I couldn't resist getting a picture of the reflection in the mud puddle . . . those clouds were just marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment