Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 27, 2009

I don't know where my mom picked up this little pair of cowboy boots . . . but they sure got a lot of action today!


This was the last day of the garage sale and we ended up making several trips in and out, because it was just too hot to sit in the garage all day. Every time we made a trip outside, Eli would slide this pair of boots on and come outside with me. It was SO cute! I wish I could have captured a picture of him running around in them.

And of all the things I'd put in the sale, that belonged to Eli . . . the thing he had difficulty letting go of was his toddler bed. He didn't mind giving up the toys at all, but I felt a little twinge when he stuck his bottom lip out and said he wanted his little boy bed back. It just tore my heart out. Maybe this pair of boots will take his mind off of his old bed . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment