Saturday, June 27, 2009

June 25, 2009

After hap-hazardly getting things set up for the



this weekend, I finally braved the crowds and opened the doors. Several friends and neighbors contributed to the cause, and two whole bays of the garage were jam packed with stuff . . .



I can't believe how many TOYS and CLOTHES the kids have accumulated over their short lives . . .



and as crazy as it sounds, I'm planning on opening this thing up again next Friday, because I still have totes in the house that need to be brought out and priced!


It's amazing how much money you can make, at a quarter an item, and the way I look at it, it's a GARAGE SALE! If you want to get rid of it, price it to sell! So we'll see how the next few days go . . . if I can stand the heat and humidity for that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment