Monday, June 22, 2009

June 20, 2009

Getting ready for a garage sale is HARD work. Not to mention messy! My obsessive compulsive disorder is "ticking" again. The only thing that's keeping me going is thinking of all this STUFF we'll be getting rid of! And I really don't care if we make that much money, although that would be a nice perk to all this hard work . . . the thing I'm looking forward to, is when it's all over and done with, there will be a lady coming out to load everything up for donation. In a week all this stuff will be G.O.N.E. gone! I'm hoping that ditching all this stuff will help simplify my life . . .



Bayleigh even simplified her life by letting go of her "Disney Princess" Polly Pockets, since she got new Glitz and Glam Polly Pockets pets for her birthday. I'm proud of her for not having a fit, when I asked her if she'd like to pass her Princesses along to some other little girl to play with. She's played with those "pets" non-stop and she even fell asleep playing with them today.



That lets me know that the money spent was well worth the cost. I love watching her enjoy using her imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment