Monday, March 22, 2010

March 22, 2010

Today I'm thankful for numbers, and perseverence.


The snow has melted at an enormously quick rate, and as I was headed off to town, I noticed this daffodil springing up out of the snow.  (*Way to persevere little daffodil! Can't wait to see you in full bloom!)


And when I got to the library, one of their planters out front had Easter eggs in it . . . along with the snow.  Such a contradiction!

It's been a busy Monday but I HAVE persevered.  Here's my day in numbers:

1 Trip to town / Load of dishes done
2 Workouts / Blogs caught up
3 Bedrooms cleaned
4 Loads of laundry washed, dried and put away
5 Hamburgers made for supper
6 Cats fed
7 Books checked out
A bazillion toys picked up and put away.

Just another day in paradise!

1 comment:

  1. That's one brave daffodil. Managed to survive the snow!

    Love the colorful eggs below and the short description of your day is a good idea ;)

    ReplyDelete