Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 7, 2010

Today I am thankful for the hope of Spring.  I went outside this morning, looking for a sign of Spring . . .


and I found one!  My daffodils have started coming up!  Now if it will just continue to stay above freezing . . .

And today must have been the day for goofy faces.  I couldn't get a "normal" shot to save my backside.  During my Sunday school class, this is what I captured . . .


and this . . .


and this . . .


So I moved on to a more cooperative subject.  The table that the kids do their projects and assignments at.  The same table that I did my own Sunday school projects and assignments at, when I was their age.


It has lots of doodles and scars, but it still serves it's purpose.


On the way home from church we stopped at the grocery store, and I STILL couldn't get a normal shot of the girls.  While my mom did her grocery shopping, I dealt with these three goofballs.


While we were out shopping yesterday, I picked up a winter outfit for Eli for NEXT Winter, since they had them on clearance for $15.00.  He's been wanting to wear it EVERYWHERE, since we got home with it.  I DID manage to dress him in something appropriate for church this morning, but as soon as we got home, he took off his Sunday clothes and put his snowsuit back on.  I'm glad he likes it, but I really must get it put up for next year.

I had a very productive afternoon of laundry.  Since Dave has started clinicals full time, I'm washing at least two sets of clothes for him each day.  It doesn't take long for it to get out of control, so I'm really going to have to stay on top of the pile, so to speak. 

I'm planning on turning in early in order to get my new morning routine off to a good start tomorrow.  Hope it doesn't take me too long to get in the rhythm.  New routines always take me a little while to get used to.

1 comment:

  1. Funny are those faces indeed!

    Wow, so you also used the same table your kids are now using? That must have a very emotional value.

    Your kids look always look happy. Good job girl!

    ReplyDelete