Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 8, 2010

Today I'm thankful for the sweet things in life.  I've always had a fondness for Sweet Tarts, and it looks like Eli has inherited that fondness.


I was so busy today, that I didn't get many photos, but sometimes Mondays are just like that.  Seven loads of laundry done, three bedrooms cleaned, dishes done, casserole baked for supper and the putting away of the HEAVY Winter clothing (thus all the laundry today).


It was nice to have Dave home early this evening.  His clical schedule is grueling.  I wake him up at 6:30 a.m. and he doesn't make it back home until after 11:30 p.m.  This was a nice treat for us all.

2 comments:

  1. Cute post!!
    I love sweet things too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sweet things!

    The photo with Dave and the kids is amazing and those are the moments one should cherish forever. It makes me happy to see you guys happy. I'm a family person and love to see people putting their family above everything else.

    ReplyDelete