Thursday, March 4, 2010

March 4, 2010

Today I am thankful for a little boy who still likes to crawl in bed with mommy and daddy in the wee hours of the morning.


I know that soon enough, he'll be much to grown up to do such things, so I'll just enjoy it now.


We played with the dominoes again today . . . I was hoping to get a shot of them in action, but my little guy was much to quick off the mark!  I may have to save that one for another day.

I'm once again having an uninspired, unmotivated kind of day, but at least I finished a huge amount of dishes and got the living room back in order.  I didn't get much of an opportunity to edit my photos today, so I'm hoping to get something accomplished tomorrow.


Butterball . . . I've recently found out is a BOY, and not a girl like I'd initially thought.


So Bayleigh thinks we need to re-name him something a little more masculine.  Like Bandit.  I think Bandit suits him, but it'll take me quite a while to stop calling him Butterball.

I'm soooo tired.  I think a little rest and relaxation will be coming up in my schedule somehow.  Now if I can just get the kids to cooperate . . . It seems like I'm forever having to shuffle my routines, as the kid's routines gradually change.  I'm not sure how I would act if I actually got 8 hours a sleep every night like I'm supposed to.  I think I'm pretty lucky to get 5.  But I wouldn't mind finding out what 8 would do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment