Saturday, August 15, 2009

August 12, 2009

Dave and I stayed up late last night to watch the Perseid Meteor Shower. I wasn't able to capture any meteors on "film", but I enjoyed the show. I called it quits around 2:00 a.m., which was WAY past my bedtime!



Bayleigh is still working on that loose tooth . . .



I can see that I've got a true animal lover on my hands. Anyone who can pamper a chicken, HAS to be an animal lover.



I managed to drag myself out of bed before the kids got up and did some Bible study and my Pilates . . . and after several loads of laundry and dishes, I decided to snap beans for canning. I ALMOST fell asleep on the couch while I was snapping beans . . . (guess I was paying for that late night!) but I got it all finished up!



Dave ended up having a staff meeting this afternoon, and thought it would be nice to take Bayleigh somewhere fun on her last day of Summer vacation. She chose . . .


IHOP. So after the meeting we headed South for supper/breakfast. We ended up getting home later than we'd wanted, but it was a good time for everyone. (Especially since it was a meal I didn't have to cook!)

No comments:

Post a Comment