Tuesday, August 4, 2009

July 29, 2009


If you are visiting from I "Heart" Faces, you have found my little daily photo blog. A record of my life in photos. Since this week's theme is sharing our Summer stories through photos, I just picked one of my latest uploads. If you're curious about what we've been up to all Summer, please feel free to browse away! It's been a busy Summer. ;)


You know that endearing (*ehem) little habit I have of drinking out of the cereal bowl? That my youngest has picked up on?



Well maybe it's not so endearing . . .



But I guess there's no use crying over spilt milk. (If you look closely in the above photo you can see a puddle of milk under Eli's chair, along with the kitty, checking it all out.)



I just remind myself how cute he is, when he does something like this. It seems like I'm reminding myself quite frequently here lately.

On another note . . . Bayleigh did several different types of crafts this morning, after I got her set up at her little table. Sequin gluing, and key chain making. She really loves doing stuff like this, and I'm so glad that she does!

2 comments:

  1. My little ones have that same habit! Their dad taught them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definately guilty of this myself...the kids have not picked it up....yet!

    ReplyDelete