Monday, August 3, 2009

July 27, 2009

My hubby thinks I've taught the kids bad manners, however, I on the other hand believe I'm teaching them frugality. We wouldn't want to waste even a drop of milk in the bottom of the bowl would we?



And I really don't know why every time I sit down for a meal, Elvis has to come and sit at my feet like he's starving. We've never fed him table scraps, and the ten ton monstrosity really doesn't need to pack on any more weight . . .



While I was picking up in the living room, Eli was busy in the dining room/kitchen . . .


First it was a train, and then it escalated into a roller coaster . . .

You can't tell me the kid doesn't have a good imagination! Hee hee.

We wrapped up the evening roasting hot dogs and sitting around the campfire. I think it's these simple things that the kids will remember as they get older. Or at least I hope so.

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! Love all those shots!

    And love the saving the milk thing!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete