Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August 15, 2009

Today I made a quick trip to the post office to mail a package of scrapbooking goodies to Canada. Nothing like a little simplifying . . . one box at a time.


As much as I'd like to say that Bayleigh was stringing Cheerios here, alas, she was making beaded jewelry. The Cheerios were just a small portion of the mess Eli made a few days ago.



And he added to the mess this morning by dragging the cushions off of the couch, and grabbing his John Deere equipment to see how well it loaded and dumped. I'd say it more than past the test. I can sympathize with the little John Deere dude . . . so much to do and so little time to do it in . . .


And just so you know . . . I DID manage to clean up all the Cheerios from the various locations around the house this morning. I get tired of crunching them into the carpet with my bare feet . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment