Friday, August 7, 2009

August 7, 2009

After another late night, I got up at 6:00 to get my Bible study and Pilates in, before hitting a garage sale with my mom. We hit the mother load . . .

Enough clothes and shoes to get both Bayleigh and her cousin through 1st grade; kids books galore; a Lite Brite to add to the collection and a few nic-nacs for myself. And all under $100! That's what I call some thrifty shopping.

The rest of the day has been pretty challenging. Both kids have done everything in their power to push all my insanity buttons. I think Bayleigh is just excited for school to start and her hyperness and lack of attention is rubbing off on her little brother.

Five more days until school starts and I'm SO not ready to see my little girl head off to 1st grade. I miss her when she's not here with me, but I know that she's looking forward to having all her friends to play with again.

*She's also got a loose tooth. She's been feeling left behind because all of her classmates have lost teeth already, except her. I'm hoping her first one comes out before school starts. *

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You hit the jackpot at the yardsale!! You go girl!

    Hope your day ended better then the middle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 more days...gosh you guys go back to school early. We have till September 8th...so I'm not thinking about hitting the back to school sales for a while yet!

    ReplyDelete