Monday, August 24, 2009

August 23, 2009

After church I had big plans on getting a nap in. I did get to lay down with Eli for a few brief moments, but was awoken by the sound of paper rustling and scotch tape being yanked off the dispenser at a high rate of speed . . .



Bayleigh had sat down at my desk and made me a "house" out of paper. Even though I was irritated by all the waste, I couldn't help but be impressed by her creativity.




I ended up doing a quick vacuuming upstairs, to pick up all the hairballs that the shampooer (Is that a word?) left behind.



Even though the carpet is an atrocious color, against my new walls, I'm going to make it work . . . SOMEHOW. At least they smell good now!




My sister-in-law Stacey, hooked the little kid carrier on the back of the bike and gave all the kids a short ride to my mom's house and back, BEFORE we took our 5 mile bike ride. All I can say is I'm glad it was her and not me!

It was a "messy" day (what with the cat peeing on the dining room rug, and Bayleigh dumping her pizza and chocolate pudding all over the floor), but I survived!

1 comment:

  1. Whew. Some days are just messier than others. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete