Friday, August 21, 2009

August 20, 2009

What do you think of Asparagus green?



It took me a little over 3 hours to paint the whole room. Dave's only comment was, "My that's bright!" And so it is! I really love this color and it will look so cool with the oranges and browns I have picked out as accent colors.




Okay . . . I'll quit blathering about my "retreat" now, and focus a little on my children. Bayleigh loves her little "Fuzz Face". This poor kitten is probably glad she's gone back to school. Every moment she's home, she's wooling it around, roughing it up, or squeezing the breath out of it.




We took a little hike in the woods this evening and the scenery was gorgeous! The sunlight filtering through the trees . . .




and highlighting a plethora of little plants that would otherwise never be noticed . . .



The down side of this little hiking trip . . . TICKS! Big ticks, little ticks, minuscule ticks. Arghh! I really detest those little buggers.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore that color! I practically want to take a bath in it!

    ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice green. What a cute kitty too!

    We back to woods, so I know what you mean about ticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color!! How fun!! No boring color there!

    ReplyDelete