Friday, August 7, 2009

August 5, 2009

I took the boys to get fitted for their tuxes today. Dave's brother is getting married in September and it looks like we'll be making a long trip to Michigan for the festivities.



The whole time they were getting measured and trying things on, Bayleigh was saying "look how handsome they are mommy".


They are indeed handsome gentlemen!

We made a few stops, including Lowe's, and I THINK I've settled on a color for my scrapbook space . . .


It's called Asparagus and it's a fairly neutral green. I'll be pairing it up with a deep chocolate brown and a pumpkin colored orange. At least that's what I've decided on for today. Tomorrow is another story . . .

1 comment:

  1. A scrapbook space. How fun!! Sounds like an interesting color!! Can't wait to see pics of it on the wall!

    ReplyDelete