Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 17, 2009

There was a nice layer of dew covering everything this morning . . .



While Bayleigh was waiting to get on the bus this morning, she was complaining about it being cold . . . COLD in AUGUST?! What's wrong with this child?!




While I was outside with my camera, I ended up snapping a few flower photos. (I just can't seem to pass up a flower!)




After Bayleigh got home from school, my hubby, my sister-in-law and I rode our bikes. We made another 7 mile trek today. While we were gone . . .




my mom let the kids get just a touch dirty. They both had to head straight to the shower when they finished playing outside.




We've been getting more than enough rain recently, and I think the kids are both enjoying it as much as I have been. Gotta love the cooler weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment