Monday, February 22, 2010

February 21, 2010

Today I am thankful for little helpers.  The kids had completely destroyed the livingroom this weekend, so it was time for a little pick-up game.

Although it was cold and rainy outside, the weather didn't bring me down.


It was a brisk and invigorating morning, to head out to church.

(*I'm glad we haven't started working on our yard yet.  We're still getting settled into the addition, but hopefully this Spring/Summer we'll get started on the landscaping.) 


After all the picking up and cleaning up in the livingroom, Eli had to take a break, but Bayleigh insisted on helping me fold clothes.  (*She can be such a sweetheart at times.)


When I went out to chore, the ground was just saturated.  The snow is all melted away, and now we're water logged.


I filled the stove twice today.  I've found that there's a fine art in loading it up.  A few small pieces on bottom; a few medium pieces; a couple of big pieces; a few more medium pieces; and then back to the small stuff to fill in the holes at the top.


I managed to finish my layout for the day, and get quite a bit accomplished on my day off.  Sloppy Joes and Olympic hockey (Congratulations team USA!), and lots of time spent with the kids.


1 comment:

  1. Congrat on finishing your layout and thanks for sharing these beautiful photos.

    I love the kids and the saturated water photos the most.

    ReplyDelete