Monday, February 22, 2010

February 22, 2010


Today I'm thankful for a productive day.  I got quite a lot accomplished this morning in a very short period of time.  (It might have had something to do with Eli sleeping in until almost 9:00 a.m.!)

Unfortunately my progress came to a complete halt when the phone rang and my brother asked for a favor.  This favor led to another phone call, then another, and I must have been on the phone with various people for close to two hours.  One of the phone calls had to do with watching my niece for a few hours . . .


The kids all played camp-out . . .


and were very well behaved, but I didn't quite make it through all my photo editing, with all the interruptions.


After my brother picked Kasey up, I went out to do chores.  It was a beautiful time of the day, although it was a bit cold.  I'm hoping tomorrow that I get a few free moments to actually take some decent photos, and finish up my editing for January, so I can get started on February.  I'm a little behind. 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute is the photo of the kids and I'm amazed by the silhouette photo..

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete