Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 4, 2010

Today I am grateful for a sleeping boy . . .


He woke me up early once again, and I ended up shuffling my daily routine around, so I could get a little rest in too.


We got a little snow/sleet mixture this afternoon, and I spent a good part of Eli's nap time studying up for my first assignment in the Library of Memories class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking.


I've already learned a few new tricks in PSE and can't wait to get all my digital photos in order!


I finished up my layout for the day and then Dave and I both worked on supper.  He fixed Salmon, broccoli and corn and I put the finishing touches on Pizza #2.  Sausage and mushroom this time.  We had devil's food pudding for dessert, and the kids licked off the utensils.  It's good to be a kid.

2 comments:

  1. You make me wanna be around my family once again and every time I see your pictures I miss my family more.

    Choosing a favorite today is a bit more difficult because to be sincere, I like all of them. Each one has a unique story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictorial as always, Kyla. :-)

    ReplyDelete