Friday, May 7, 2010

May 7, 2010

Today I'm thankful for the opportunity to share my love of scrapbooking with others . . . namely the older two in our small 4-H group.


They took to it like pro's and completed several pages (not to mention using up some of my stash.  WHOOWHOO!).


While the older girl's worked on their scrapbook pages, the younger two played and rode bicycles.  They've both just recently learned to ride pretty good without training wheels, so before long they'll be bicycling with us old folks and wearing us out.

Most of my day was spent on laundry and dishes.  I've pretty much been gone for two days and they've multiplied while I've been away.  I'm ALMOST caught up.  Tomorrow should clinch it and then I can get down to more pleasant and fun things . . . like scrapbooking and photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment