Friday, December 11, 2009

December 10, 2009

Another brisk, cold morning.  I still have yet to put the wagon and the trike away for the winter . . . guess I'd better get on it, before we get our first REAL snow and it buries them both until Spring.





Unfortunately most of my day has been spent on the computer/phone with tech support.  Our internet seems to be having some issues.  Download speed is phenominal, upload is a big fat ZERO.  I've run diagnostic tests until that little spot at my right temple feels like someone is stabbing it with an ice pick.  I'm glad Bayleigh's school music concert was tonight.  That gave me a nice little break from the phone and tech support.



As soon as we got home, I was back on, with Dave's laptop.  We MUST get this fixed ASAP.  Dave has GOT to be able to get his homework in, in a timely manner, and I am unable to send any emails with an attachment.  Frustrating.  VERY frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment