Friday, December 11, 2009

December 7, 2009

Another manic Monday full of laundry, housecleaning and trying to maintain. 

Eli found this Blue's Clues costume in his winter clothing and insisted on wearing it ALL day . . .



He's such a cute little Blue!



He even wore it to bed!  Hope I can snag it from him sometime tomorrow so I can wash it. 




And somebody really needs to take my temperature.  I spent over 2 hours in the kitchen making chicken pot pie and cleaning up after myself.  I even enjoyed it! (GASP)  I think the key to having fun in the kitchen is getting to experiment every now and again, without all my little/big helpers under foot. 

Dave watched the kids for me, while he did homework.  He's got a lot on his plate this week and I hope he makes it through without killing himself.  I can't wait until he's out of school completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment