Friday, December 11, 2009

December 11, 2009

Today was the first day of Bayleigh's punishment.  Last night at the Christmas concert, my mom told me that Bayleigh had thrown a fit on the bus over some candy canes that they are selling at school.  I DO NOT permit this type of behavior, and Bayleigh has just just pushed me a little too far lately.  So for her punishment (and to my own consternation, my OWN punishment) she has been grounded from riding grandma's bus until after the New Year.  This means I'll be bundling everyone up twice a day to drop Bayleigh off at school, and then to pick her up in the afternoon. 




So we headed off to school today . . . Bayleigh with her book bag and purse full of stickers, and Eli with his Veggie Tales book, and Scoop . . .




Scoop has seen a lot of action these past two years and he still remains to be a favorite of Eli's. 



We still have a little dusting of snow on the ground, but I'm sure it will be all but gone tomorrow.  I'm hoping the bitter cold will be gone with it!

It looks like we'll be trying Verizon's wireless internet service this coming week.  Hopefully we'll see some massive improvement.  And MAYBE I'll finally be able to move my computer upstairs to my "retreat" this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment