Sunday, December 13, 2009

December 12, 2009

I feel like I've been around the world in a day.  I started my day off with housework and catching up on my latest BPS class (Reclaiming My Time with Karen Grunberg). 



Then I helped mom move her queen size bed (which had been stored in OUR bedroom for a month), in the cold and rain.  After we got it set up at her house and got the kids back home, I fixed lunch and then mom and I headed to town to pick up a birthday gift for my neice.  We ended up going the long way around and hitting several places in between (including another trip to the Scrap Nook).

The downside to all of this . . . my children went with us.  And acted like total heathens.  Bayleigh has already been grounded, so my next option is to start taking things away.  The T.V. will be the first thing to go. 

This is the first month I failed to get my 12 of 12 photos taken, mainly due to the fact that I had to keep my thumbs on both kids the ENTIRE time we were out and about.  I didn't have that much needed extra pair of arms to take pictures with . . . which is probably a good thing, because I was definitely not feeling the joy of the season today!

Tomorrow will be better.  Won't it?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment