Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 14, 2009

It was a very trying morning.  Bayleigh was being stubborn and cranky and refusing to cooperate . . .



so I advised the little missy that I didn't HAVE to take her to school today.  Instead of having fun playing with all her friends, she could stay home with me and follow MY rules instead of her teachers.  It didn't take her long to come around.





And speaking of round . . . I spent my day running in circles.  Mostly laundry, and tech support with our new internet service, but I finally accomplished what I'd set out to get done today.



While I was busy cleaning and wrapping presents for Kasey's birthday party, Dave and Bayleigh played Checkers.  I think Bayleigh has found a new "fave".



This evening we went to Kasey's birthday party, where one WILD little girl ate cake and ice cream, opened up lots of presents and tried some of them on for size.  She looked pretty glamorous in all her finery . . . even with a dirty face.

No comments:

Post a Comment