Thursday, December 24, 2009

December 16, 2009

Does anyone want a kitten?  Actually, the fuzzy black and white one to the left, I'd probably better keep, or my 6 year old would never forgive me.



But don't you think this feisty little yellow kitten is just adorable?



I'd have to say it's my second favorite of the batch, next to Butterball.



There is nothing like the crazy antics of kittens, to bring a smile to your face.



Unless it's FINALLY getting your computer moved upstairs to your "retreat".  I've been using this little drop leaf table since September and as you can see, space has been pretty limited.



I'm so glad I got my computer moved upstairs today.  Now to tackle all the paraphernalia, so I can get hubby's desk moved and the Christmas tree put up.



Thank goodness Dave made supper tonight!  I don't know if I could have pulled it off or not!  I'm exhausted!  But I did manage to get my Christmas cards put together to mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment