Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 6, 2009

My niece came to Sunday School and Church with us today.  It's been over a month, but with the turmoil going on in her little life, it was good to see her and Bayleigh enjoying themselves and have some playful fun.  Even if it DOES make teaching Sunday School a bit more challenging.




During the middle of the church service, Bayleigh ended up losing a tooth.





I guess at this age, something like this is always a big production.  And to tell you the truth, it kind of grosses me out.  I'm glad she's decided she wants to pull her OWN teeth.



After lunch, Bayleigh pulled out my Pilates mat, and DVD and decided she wanted to be "fit like mommy".  BWAH, HAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAA!  Thank you little girl for making mommy feel good!  I see myself as far from fit . . . but if my little girl notices the difference, maybe she sees more changes in me than I do myself.  And maybe I'm inadvertantly making an impact on her, and her future in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment